Thread: Ulocking V750

Provider
    Telus
    Phone
    Moto V750

Default Ulocking V750

just throwing this out there, i havent noticed much on unlocking phones on here but havent looked to hard to be honest.

Does any body know how to unlock the motorola V750 on telus CDMA network?
    thanks i will do another search as well
    C

Provider
    vodafone
    Phone
    nokia

Nice.................

Hmmmm not really sure if that is possible brother. I have some experience unlocking CDMA phones and had some success of doing it but not with motorola.
    I just think that they put to much attention in securing there phones and that is the most important part for me as an unlocker. Besides giving me a personal challenge on how to unlock it.
    It also gives me an idea on what phone to buy next. Security is just one of the basics that I really need to have on every aspect of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by meadose View Post
    Hmmmm not really sure if that is possible brother. I have some experience unlocking CDMA phones and had some success of doing it but not with motorola.
    I just think that they put to much attention in securing there phones and that is the most important part for me as an unlocker. Besides giving me a personal challenge on how to unlock it.
    It also gives me an idea on what phone to buy next. Security is just one of the basics that I really need to have on every aspect of my life.

Motorola is good but the features of nokia are as always perfect. I mean it so easy to use and very comfortable and have a lots of features.