Phone
    nokia B75

Default Samsung Galaxy S or Samsung corby

Hello,

Looking to buy a new smartphone in next week so i m searching over internet about two model samsung galaxy s and corby
    As i have read few details about galaxy s here..

Lot of features available on it and got few more info about samsung corby.
    Is the Samsung Galaxy S the new Android phone to beat?
    So which should i buy that will be best in future ?

kem

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S

Having a Samsung Galaxy S myself I must say that it's definately the Android phone to beat at the moment. The screen and all the features are fantastic. The only downside I can think of is the camera that comes without a blitz, but that doesn't bother me.

Short answer: Samsung Galaxy S is a great buy and you wont regret it.
    sgcellphones.com

Provider
    jacklinjones
    Phone
    jacklinjones

The reviews of Samsung Galaxy shows its success. This model and the Samsung Corby both are recent products of Samsung with new technology and advanced features. I think the Galaxy would be better than the Android phone.
    Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S

They are both android phones, but the Galaxy S is more advanced and with a better screen.
    sgcellphones.com

Go for Samsung galaxy s duos 2. Samsung galaxy s duos 2 is updated version of Samsung galaxy s duos with features like based on android jelly bean, fast and powerful , having Large 10.08 cm (4) Display and many more. You can check more details at Samsung India Site.

http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/smartphone/GT-S7582ZKAINU?subsubtype=android-mobiles

Provider
    Samsung
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy On 7

Default Samsung Galaxy S

Buy Samsung Galaxy S. Its a perfect smartphone. Stable as well reliable. Performance is too good. You get all the latest feature well packed in a single multitasking smartphone that too at a pocket friendly rates. Its a best buy smartphone. Go for it.