Default How to Unlock Rogers BlackBerry Torch 9800 – Unlocking Instructions -Theunlock.ca

Method 1 on How to Unlock BlackBerry Torch 9800

1. Insert not accepted sim card in your phone and turn it on.
    2. you will be prompted to enter an unlock code (aka MEP Code) (get your unlock code here)
    3. Click Yes
    4. Enter the unlock code and press enter
    5. Phone is now UNLOCKED!
    6. Go to “Manage Connections” and turn Mobile network on

Method 2 on How to Unlock BlackBerry Torch 9800

1. Go to Options -> Device
    2. Select advanced system settings => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt “Enter Network MEP Code”. Type in the unlock code and press track pad to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked!

It is a nice post about unlocking mobile phone,

Thanks for giving information.
    It's very useful information about Blackberry mobile unlocking.Here i want to share my own unlocking experience.Recently i unlocked my Blackberry mobile phone using network unlock code and i got free unlock instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com It's very useful done my unlocking.

I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Thanks for posting such informative content. It is extremely helpful for me

Buy A House | download softwares | free seo directory | web hosting in pakistan
    Last edited by ChCaim44; 01-11-2015 at 04:32 PM.
    Edalin