Thread: Chatr sucks !!!

Default Chatr sucks !!!

Hi All,

I recently purchased a new chatr mobile connection. I decided to go ahead with chatr since it uses Rogers network and I believed that the coverage will really be better (as they claim) without any call drops. Unfortunately, I did not see any bad reviews about Chatr.

I was disappointed the day one when I brought to my home. I have to dial more than 20 to 100 times to get connected and in the night there is no signal at all.. I have to dial so many times to connect to their helpdesk number also.. !!!

Btw, I live near highway 7 and 404 intersection..

Thanks,

Provider
    Public Mobile

Hey,
    Just saw your post. Have you considered Public Mobile? They've just launched their new $15 Unlimited talk plan. Here's a really interesting video they posted about the canadian cellphone industry!

Hey, i suggest that you'd better change another phone like chinese phone, it is quad band can used in the whole world. You do not worry about the provider.
    cheap china cell phones
    at sevenextreme.com

I ams just sick from Chatr cell phone,Its like a China phone... Go to any brand chatr

Buy A House | download softwares | free seo directory | web hosting in pakistan
    Last edited by ChCaim44; 01-11-2015 at 04:32 PM.
    Edalin